Ryeong – Hyung what is that???
Hyuk – That’s just Red bea…
Ryeong – yea yeah~~~~!!!!!!!
Hyuk – =_=……
Kyu – ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋkkkkkk
The Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism (MCST) and Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) together have released a list of “99 Tourist Attractions in Korea that Koreans Must Visit”
The list introduces well-known sites like Insa-dong in Seoul, Haeundae Beach in Busan, Incheon China Town and Udo Maritime Park, as well as lesser known places like Yeongcheon Starlight Village,Ullimsanbang House in Jeollanam-do Jindo, Hwayang Valley in Chungcheongbuk-do Goesan, and Daegwallyeong Yetgil in Gwangwon-do Gangneung.
The list, compiled by local travel experts after thorough examination of tourist attractions across Korea, will be useful for both Korean and foreign travelers alike.
Korea’s 99 Must-Visit Tourist Attractions for Koreans
☞ Attractions by region
– Seoul: Gyeongbokgung Palace, Gyeonghuigung Palace, Deoksugung Palace, Changdeokgung Palace and Huwon, Changgyeonggung Palace, Insa-dong, N Seoul Tower, The National Museum of Korea
– Busan: Haeundae Beach
– Daegu: Geundaegolmok (Mordern street)
– Incheon: Incheon China Town, Ganghwa Janghwari mudflat, Baengnyeongdo Island
– Gwangju: Mudeungsan Provincial Park
– Ulsan: Ulju Daegok-ri Bangudae Petroglyphs
– Gyeonggi-do: Suwon Hwaseong Fortress, Guri Donggureung, Paju Imjingak, Anseong Namsadang Baudeogi Saturday Performances, Gwangju Namhansanseong Provincial Park, Pocheon Korea National Arboretum and Forest Museum, Pocheon Sanjeong Lake, Yeoju Yeongneung / Nyeongneung, Yangpyeong Dumulmeori and Zelkova trees
– Gangwon-do: Namiseom Island, Gangneung Jeongdongjin Sunrise Park,
Gangneung Daegwallyeong Yetgil (Old Street), Donghae Mangsang Auto Camping Park, DonghaeChuam Beach, Taebaeksan Cheonjedan Alter, Samcheok Hwanseongul Cave, Yeongwol Donggang River, Pyeongchang Woljeongsa Temple fir tree-lined street, Jeongseon 5-day market, Cheorwon DMZ, Goseong Unification Observatory, Inje Naerincheon Valley, Seolaksan Gwongeumseong Fortress
– Chungcheongbuk-do: Chungjuho Lake, Chungbuk Beopjusa Temple, Cheongwon Cheongnamdae Presidential Villa, Goesan Hwayang Valley, Dannyang Dodamsambong Peaks
– Chungcheongnam-do: Cheonan The Independence Hall of Korea, Gongju Songsan-ri Tombs and Royal Tomb of King Muryeong, Daecheon Beach, Seosan Rock-carved Buddha, Busosanseong Fortress of Buyeo, Geumgang Hagueon, Taean Cheollipo Arboretum, Taean Anmyeon-do Kkotji Beach
– Jeollabuk-do: Jeonju Hanok Village, Gunsan Seonyudo Island, Jeongeup Naejangsa Temple, Namwon Gwanghalluwon Garden, Gimje horizon, Wanju Daedunsan Provincial Park, Jinan Maisan Provincial Park, Muju Deogyusan Hyangjeokbong Peak, Gochang Seonunsa Temple, BuanChaeseokgang Cliffs
– Jeollanam-do: Yeosu Geomundo Island, Suncheon Suncheonman Bay Ecological Park (Field of Reeds), Gwangyang Seomjingang Maehwa Village, Damyang Soswaewon Garden, Goheung Naro-do Isalnd, Boseong Daehan Dawon Tourist Tea Plantation (Boseong Green Tea Plantation), Hwasun Dolmen Site, Gangjin Dasan Chodang, Haenam Galdumaeul Village (Ttangkkeunmaeul), Muan Hoesan Byeongnyeonji Lake, Wando Bogil-do Seyeonjeong Pavilion, Wando Cheongsando Island, JindoUllimsanbang House , Sinan Hongdo Island, Sinan Jeungdo Island
– Jeju-do: Udo Maritime Park, Geomunoreum, Hallasan Baengnokdam Lake, Olle-gil Walking Path
[Courtesy of Korea Tourism Organization (KTO)]